Monday, July 23, 2007

Aunt Mania


well, Brooklyn had a lot of fun this weekend with her aunt amy and aunt molly. i must say they spoil her rotten! we had two weddings on sat., so amy and molly took brooklyn to the pool and chic-fil-a. it's so awesome for me to see someone else enjoy what i get to experience every day...what a blessing! the laughter that filled our house this weekend was so refreshing. from brooklyn trying to say "i saw a dinosaur", which sounds like a--hole, to my funky neck and leg tan lines from falling asleep in the sun, to molly repeating comedic monologues from "last comic standing"...let's just say many laughing tears were shed. i love my sisters so much and i love how they love our kids. thanks amy and molly for your generosity in an overwhelming way...we all love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the pic! I am so blessed to have such a speical child like Brooklyn in my life! She has changed the way i view life in so many ways! Each moment spent with her is a blessing! She is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me! Thank you so much for letting me love her! I can't wait to see what amazing things the little guy brings to my world! Love ya'll! Aunt Amy