Saturday, August 4, 2007

so grateful

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family. Although we've had our rough spots, they are my biggest support (other than Cade) in raising our children. Both Cade and I are so blessed in how generous our families are to us. Cade has been gone since Wed., and my mom and sister came down and played Cinderella at our house. They trimmed the trees, mowed the lawn, cleaned house, helped with the kids, washed our cars, etc...--and NO, they're not out for hire. All of this and they never ask for one single thing in return.
Then, my dad, Dawn, Aunt Joyce, and other sis came down on Sat. to visit and to go to my cousin's grad. party--way to go Suz!! It was so fun to see everyone together and Brooklyn was quite a character--jumping, laughing and knee slapping, and saying all the funny things she can say! What a week, but I am very excited for Cade to return tomorrow and all of us to be together!
Have a great week!

No comments: