Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tagged

I have been "tagged". Thanks, Amy. If you find yourself "tagged" like me, here are the rules you must follow...The Meme Rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 facts:
1) I love being a mom.
2) Cade grew up in the country, and I grew up in the city...how we ended up together I have no idea?!
3) My mom and sister are visiting this week!
4) Life is not fair.
5) Jesus rocks!
6) My sister finally went on a second date with someone (she's had more first and last dates-all in one-than anyone I know)
7) Ft. Wayne has the best Pizza Hut pizza hands down.
8) Bees make honey!

Okay, I don't have very many people to tag b/c I don't know of too many friends yet who have blogs, and those who do have already been tagged by Amy, so I'll just be tagging Nicole & Danny.

No comments: